Where and When?
We meet every Sunday and Wednesday in-person or online.
We'd love to get to know you.
Join us for our next service!
Sunday Worship Service
Wednesday Family Night
About Our Services
SUNDAY SCHOOL BIBLE STUDY
Sunday School Bible Study is a teaching ministry offering small group classes for all ages. The purpose of Sunday school is to educate each individual to enhance their spiritual growth so that they can live fruitful and productive lives. These classes offer an opportunity for discussion, questions, and answers based on the Word of God. Classes are held each Sunday morning at 9 AM for all ages.
Our 10 AM worship service is our primary corporate worship experience. This service features uplifting, contemporary praise and worship with a live band, practical Bible teaching, and an opportunity to respond to the message. Nursery, OA Pre-K, and OA Kids are available during this service.
You never know what you’ll find on Sunday nights. From Life Groups to concerts to family fellowship events, we have a wide variety of Sunday night activities, and some Sunday nights off each month. Keep your eye on our church calendar for specifics.
Our Wednesday night service features an Adult Bible Study in the sanctuary and OA Student Ministries in the new auditorium. Kids programs, such as Girls Ministries and Royal Rangers, are also available.
When You Visit:
There is plenty of parking available in our lots, and we have several spots reserved for you, our first-time visitor!
We encourage you to stop by the new welcome center in the foyer for a chance to meet one of our friendly members and find out more about O’Fallon Assembly! There is no dress code at O’Fallon Assembly. You’ll see everything from shorts and t-shirts to suits, ties, and dresses, but we want you to come as you are! We provide nursery, toddler care, and kids programming with age-appropriate activities and learning opportunities at all of our regular meeting times.
When you arrive at O’Fallon Assembly, just take your kids to the new KidsCity Check-In at the left end of the foyer, where they will be able to attend their own class or service. If you’d like to save some time on your first visit, you can PRE-REGISTER your kids to speed up the check-in process.
Our offering time is a part of worship here at O’Fallon Assembly. We believe God blesses faithful obedience and generosity. When service ends, you can slip-out anonymously or stay and connect with us. The choice is yours! We have a gift for all of our first-time guests as a thank you for visiting us. All you have to do is visit the Welcome Center in the foyer on your way out.
Our Safety Guidelines:
Our Guidelines For Your Safety:
- Our sanctuary has been reset to allow for social distancing. We’ve measured and observed the federal standards – six feet between family units.
- All seating will be directed by our Ushers. Dismissal will be staggered and intentional as well.
- To help prevent the spread of infection, we are recommending (not requiring) that everyone wears a face covering upon entering and exiting the church.
- Required face covering for everyone attending any Sunday School class and no food or drink in the classrooms
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the building. We encourage everyone to use them frequently.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your elbow.
- Bulletins and Offering envelopes will be placed at the Welcome Center and Usher’s table.
- Greeters will not shake hands, hug, or high five. Instead, we will air hug, wave, and smile.
- Offerings can be brought to the altar during worship. You may also give online.
Our Guidelines for Your Child’s Safety: